Many of the pages and posts have commenting permissions turned on for authenticated users who have applied for accounts and been sent logon information. Feel free to comment where you see Add New Commment and click Save when finished. Right now, the comments are being moderated by me (Greg). I will try to get to them every day. Going forward, I would love to not have to do that, so I am instituting a policy that I would like everyone to adhere to, and we'll see what happens.
- Authorship: The comment form must be signed by a person's name in addition to their logon username. Comments using keywords, spam-like, aggregator-like or splog-like URLs, or advertising info in the comment form will be edited or deleted.
- Email Privacy: Because only authenticated users can post comments, email addresses are not required in comments. Email addresses are not shared by this site's administration. Any private and personal information posted is the responsibility of the person posting the comment. To prevent misuse, please do not share private information within a comment.
- Manners: Because the ethos of this site include a high value placed on compassion and kindly interactions with others, attacks on Emptiness.co, its authors and other commenters will not be tolerated. Profanity and obscenity will also not be tolerated.
- Quotation and URLs: We wish to hear from you. Towards this end, your comments should not consist exclusively of quoted material or links, even if they are on topic. You can of course include quotes and URLs; this is how we all learn about other things. But please add your own ideas and reactions as well. Most readers wish you to tell us what you think about the material you are adding a comment to.
- Commenting Privileges Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from the ability to post comments on this site.
- All Rights Reserved: The site owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block accounts and posting access. All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not Emptiness.Co, its administrators, contributors, editors, or authors. By submitting a comment on our blog, you signify agreement with this Commenting Policy; you also signify agreement that your comment content is your own, and that you hold this site, Emptiness.Co, its administrators, editors, subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, and liability.
Please enjoy the site!